atv club trails??

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
aviator_mech
VTT : bruin 350

atv club trails??

Message par aviator_mech »

so i'm up in the laurentian/tremblant area and at the begining of the season i purchased my quad sticker for the 2010 season, 160$ something like that... now the only places to ride around here are in st donat or up in labelle area or west in brebeuf but all those trails say that they are club iroquois trails..... Now this is the thing i don't get... if i paid for my 2010 summer riding sticker, am i good to ride on any trails, or do i have to be part of that club in order to ride those trails??

07 raptor 700, k/n intake... thats all you really need lol!

05 bruin 350, exhaust, k/n intake, dial a jet, st forged rims with dirtdevil rubber, winch, rear passenger seat.
xsinx
VTT : Raptor 700R '08

Re: atv club trails??

Message par xsinx »

aviator_mech a écrit :so i'm up in the laurentian/tremblant area and at the begining of the season i purchased my quad sticker for the 2010 season, 160$ something like that... now the only places to ride around here are in st donat or up in labelle area or west in brebeuf but all those trails say that they are club iroquois trails..... Now this is the thing i don't get... if i paid for my 2010 summer riding sticker, am i good to ride on any trails, or do i have to be part of that club in order to ride those trails??
The membership card is good for all ATV clubs in Quebec. You don't have to do anything special or get any extra permission, you just go there and ride. I would recommend calling the club to make sure the trails you want to hit are currently open because the trail network is constantly evolving (new trails open, old ones are changed or closed, etc.)

Make sure you have your blue receipt on you at all times, they will ask for it if they check your papers. Make sure you have all the required equipment too, left side mirror, speedometer and all the obvious riding gear (helmet, goggles, long sleeved pants, gloves and boots).
xSINx - "Une pipe c'est bien, mais deux c'est mieux!"
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »