english/bilingual riders login

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

let us know did you take a look at the hebdo?I will see if I have an old one laying around 8)

english/anglais
Slomo

Message par Slomo »

Hi guys i'm from Rawdon Quebec.
Not too good in english but i want you to know that tomorow friday 23 i'll be riding from Rawdon to Lachute with The Hack Boomereng and Samuel.
So if anyones like to join us on our way back to Rawdon let us know.

Maybe we can meet on the trail.
conduisez pour les autres !
poncho@home

Message par poncho@home »

Nah, I haven't checked out the hebdo....waiting to hear from my buddies...the cold weather for Sunday is scaring them.

But if you can look, don't go out of your way, I'd appreciate it.
'03 Arctic TRV 500
3000LB Winch
DIY Lights and Winch control
2006 Arctic Cat Rims
CanadianHummer

Message par CanadianHummer »

SLOMO~ There is a trail from Rawdon that connects to Lachute ?? Is it a federated trail ?
Né pour rouler......forcé a travailler. Kit de suspension PERFEX et c'est une merveille TraxterXT 02~GPS Etrex. Micro de gorge FireFox
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

If your friends wimp out why don't you join us on saturday we are going to do about 300km check out the rides activities forum les cedre-stcolombain we are 5or 6 right know you are more than welcome poncho@home
english/anglais
CanadianHummer

Message par CanadianHummer »

Poncho@home~ Here's another place where you can apparently rent atv's.

endroit ou en louer sur la 132 aussi... ca s'appelle Location Viau, c,est un centre de location de camion econoline et cube et ils louent des vtt aussi c'est pres de la rue Montchamps....
Né pour rouler......forcé a travailler. Kit de suspension PERFEX et c'est une merveille TraxterXT 02~GPS Etrex. Micro de gorge FireFox
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

FORGET THE 132 I KNOW SOMEONE WHO GOT SCREWED THERE 8)
english/anglais
poncho@home

endroit ou en louer sur la 132 aussi... ca s'appelle Location Viau, c,est un centre de location de camion econoline et cube et ils louent des vtt aussi c'est pres de la rue Montchamps....
Saw that as well

If your friends wimp out why don't you join us on saturday we are going to do about 300km check out the rides activities forum les cedre-stcolombain we are 5or 6 right know you are more than welcome poncho@home
Unfortunately I am busy tomorrow...will ride on Sunday. Thanks for the invite. Luckiliy I am not alone, my brother rides with me, we bought are machines together....check them out http://atvs.webhop.net

Thanks for everyones help, they have indeed whimped out. They fear the cold Sunday. I have now left the ball in their court. When they feel like going for a ride, they can do the research and call around to find a place to rent atvs.....I wasted too much time this week on this!
'03 Arctic TRV 500
3000LB Winch
2006 Arctic Cat Rims
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

I am not riding on saturday but will be riding on sunday why don't you and your brother come and join us for a ride on the st-lazar to rigaud and meet some of the quadnet people 8)
english/anglais
poncho@home

where r gyus riding out from? we were planning on just riding out from my house, i/m right off the laval trail, from there we head north....

What time and where? I'll bounce it off my bro
'03 Arctic TRV 500
3000LB Winch
2006 Arctic Cat Rims
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

we cancelled a little to cold 8)
english/anglais
poncho@home

Ended up doing a short in Laval. Luckily I have access to a trail right off my house, so it makes it easy to decide to pull the machines out and take in a quick ride.

It was cold, however I think my bro and I have conquered the cold. We have managed to configure a setup that keeps us warm. The first few times we rode this year we had the wrong or missing equipement and suffered for it. Now we have pieced together everything to make it enjoyable, even in todays conditions.

Heated grips, thumbwarmer, Kombi doubled gloves, long underware, fleece pants, lined outshell pants, long shirt, fleece sweater and trusty old coat. Balaclava, Hot paws neck warmer, open face helmet with doubled winter visor. My amazing kodiak(no longer available) winter boots with thermal socks....stayed toasty warm today even @30+MPH on the open stretch along the hwy 19.

MY brother toook my old skidoo boots(1 size too big for me, 3 sizes to big for him) and installed new thermal liners and 4 additional thermal insoles....the rest of his equipement is pretty much as described above and he too was omfortable.

I am not saying we'd ride all day without stopping, but it was -40c with the windchill, so overall we are pleased.

Hey Grizz, u guys ride out on the west often? everhead north? We could meet up sometime
'03 Arctic TRV 500
3000LB Winch
2006 Arctic Cat Rims
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

as often as we can everyweekend except this really cold stuff as I do not have the luxury of having the trail at my door :( One day I hope though :) We could not hed up north to much as the trail to connect to lachute going through pointe-fourtune has had some difficulties this season.But the lake and river will be frozen solid by now I hope.
english/anglais
Slomo

Message par Slomo »

CanadianHummer a écrit :SLOMO~ There is a trail from Rawdon that connects to Lachute ?? Is it a federated trail ?
Yes it is federal eccept for a little segment betwen St-Lin and Laplaine, but it is like 1 km easy to bypass.
Maybe i can show you if you stay at Rawdon after the poker run.
We did it last friday 350 km around 15 hours run.
c u
conduisez pour les autres !
poncho@home

BTW...how do I add an avatar to my username?
'03 Arctic TRV 500
3000LB Winch
2006 Arctic Cat Rims
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »