english/bilingual riders login

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
black powder
VTT : kodiak

new

Message par black powder »

hello grizz i bought my season pass today .i drive a 350 honda 1990 in mint condition. i only used it 2 week s a year for deer hunting.i live in mirabel..this afternoon i wanted to go to lachute but had to turn back the trail was blocked with snow drifts.i ll try again tomorrow :oops:

HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

Great stuff I just sold my Grizz and will be shopping for a new bike this weekend.You should go to lachute on saturday they have there hotdog day and the trails will have to be groomed on friday nite as we are getting more snow.Are there alot of open fields the way you go?I used to trailer to stcolomban and go to lachute that way not to many open areas if I can remember?Hope to ride with you soon 8)
english/anglais
black powder

trails

i left st.augustine sunday at 11.30 .they opened the trailes but they left a foot of snow in the trail...i dont know why..the skidoo trails are right beside ours and are hard packed..anyway i got as far as st scholastique got fed up and turned around..maybe..this week i ll try again :cry:
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
poncho@home

Message par poncho@home »

Samething in Blainville. We left from La Belle Epoque on the 117 Sunday around 1 pm and the trails were not groomed well. After the first "relais" going westbound it got worse. Simply not passable for all ATVs. We ended up turning around and heading back.

The skidoo trails were much better groomed than ours. Is there a reason or simply that our machines create ruts? The ruts were massive and basically steered the bike around for you.

Hopefully this weeks weather will give them enough time to get out there and pack down the trails....

Hey BTW, how do I add an avatar?
'03 Arctic TRV 500
3000LB Winch
DIY Lights and Winch control
2006 Arctic Cat Rims
black powder

help

i want to buy a 2002 honda rubicon..does anybody owe one out there..is it a good bike ..for riding and working :?:
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

I think you might get more answers if you actually made a post. Asking a question in a post that was put up just to say hi in will not get you answers for your question as no one will see it. 8)
english/anglais
THE HACK

Hi all

Message par THE HACK »

Hello to everyone,

Better late than never, I'm Tony, better known as THE HACK, I live north of Montreal in a little village called La Plaine. I ride a Suzuki Vinson 500. Bought it 1st of June 2003.

So far I put on 7000 Km in 7.2 months, its been great. Looking forward to riding with the all of you. If you need any info on trails etc, just ask, I've done quite a few so far.

If you want see some pictures of the rides I've done, check out my website
http://206.162.167.119/THK/main.html
The Hack
Suzuki Vinson 500 2003 Vert
http://206.162.167.119/thk/main.html
Slomo

Message par Slomo »

Hi Tony i want to let you know that you're gonna be riding with us on the 6 of march as you can see in the other post hehe :lol: :lol:
conduisez pour les autres !
black powder

st colomban

i drove down to st canut- i wanted to go on to st.colomban. i could not find the trail or trail indicator for st.colomban... :oops: did u sell ur grizz for a 700 twin kawa. why :?:
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

yes I sold the grizz.Like to try the sportier ride on the kawa midlife crisis :lol: 8)
english/anglais
black powder

new s

i find the rear suspension soft on the twin..only one shock in the rear.i will end up with a honda 500 rubicon 2002. :!:
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

I know how well the grizzly's are in the mud I am sure that my friends will make sure that the kawa gets its turn.Do not be shy to start a new post to start a topic or ask a Question :twisted: :wink: 8)
english/anglais
Mud Machine

Message par Mud Machine »

grizzQC a écrit :I know how well the grizzly's are in the mud I am sure that my friends will make sure that the kawa gets its turn.Do not be shy to start a new post to start a topic or ask a Question :twisted: :wink: 8)
Hi chief

Your new baby is it at home or not and if is not did you gone have it for this week end

Mario 8)
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

it arrived at the dealers today :D They are istalling my mudbugs and winch.I will be ready to go saturday morning or maybe even friday night.Are we going for a ride mario?
english/anglais
talya34

Message par talya34 »

I'm a new one here I love this site, I have a lot to lurn here.
Thank's to all of you
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »