french forum

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
black powder
VTT : kodiak

french forum

Message par black powder »

boy i just came back from the french forum which i like to read for updates on trails .shit i think world war 3 has started ..bitching about trails not open ..the trail open dec 15 and close march 15 ..am i missing something ???????????????????????????

HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

nope just people think they spend $10,000 plus for a machine that can go through anything, they think they have the right to ride when they want where they want lol 8)
english/anglais
krabidKVF650

Message par krabidKVF650 »

You want to see "Restrictions" just try and ride ATV here in NY.

No time and No place to ride. For us here in Northeastern NY Quebec is the ATVing capital of the world.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Just love the trails and the people are fantastic.

I think the ATV manufactures should be making big donations to the ATV federation for all the great work they do to give us a place to use their machines.

Just my $.02

Ken
2005 Kawie BF 750 :-)

2004 Honda Rancher 400AT (wifes)

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
can-am

Re: french forum

Message par can-am »

black powder a écrit :boy i just came back from the french forum which i like to read for updates on trails .shit i think world war 3 has started ..bitching about trails not open ..the trail open dec 15 and close march 15 ..am i missing something ???????????????????????????
I totally agree with you....I was happy to have found this site 2 years ago when I bought my quad but quickly realized that it wasn't the site for me....we have the best trails in Canada and people are still B**** .My machine is better than yours,Polaris is junk bla bla bla...still go check every now and then for updates on trail.

Anyways Thanx for letting me B**** about it :lol: :lol:
polaris 500 HO LE 2005
YamHonda
VTT : RZR-S 2011

Message par YamHonda »

krabidKVF650 a écrit :I think the ATV manufactures should be making big donations to the ATV federation for all the great work they do to give us a place to use their machines ... Ken
That's a hell of a good idea :!: :!: :!: Next time I buy a new machine I'll insist for the dealer to make a donation. We never know, it may work :wink:
Polaris RZR-S 2011
Honda TRX-250 1986

Luc alias YamHonda
SideXside.ca pour les vrais !
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

the bitchin will be on every site as human nature is competion ,wether its atv's motorcycles trucks or cars people will always think theres is better than yours.Take what you want from this forum and just ignore the children who like to complain.Ihave met and riden with
numerous good people hanging around this web site.So I hope you will to do not give up on it just because of a couple of cry babies 8) 8) 8)
Just my 2 cents
english/anglais
Steph
Modérateur
VTT : svtt

Message par Steph »

It's not the dealers who should do a donation but the manufacturers like Yamaha or Honda. Ask Honda Canada if they want to give a single penny to the federation......

What is the sales ratio for Quebec province vs Canada or North America? And now take that and compare with the sales through out the world. You may be surprised !!!! Sleep on that and we'll talk about it tomorrow :lol:
Stéphane

Membre de la secte du Kan Gourou

Passez voir mon bateau:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/alb ... 0918VOqxsy
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »