sand pit-to ride in

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
carll2

sand pit-to ride in

Message par carll2 »

hello everyone im new here ..i was just wondering if theres any sand pits around st eustache(1 hour away) that i could send my boss and his son to play in with thier atvs? my boss would be willing to rent the whole sand pit amd sign a paper saying that if anything happens he wont sue the sand pit owner...anyways does anyone have any clue who i might be able to ask...and the reason why my boss doesent go on thefederation trails is beacause his son wants to ride but is only 10
thanks alot for the help :)

team yamaha
carll2

Message par carll2 »

bump
team yamaha
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

did you get my private message :?:
english/anglais
carll2

Message par carll2 »

do you know of any racetracks or private fields or land that my boss my be able to rent with permission? reason because we need permission is because his son is 8 year old and him and his father would like to ride together.
team yamaha
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

nope sorry the pit Itold u about no good?
english/anglais
carll2

Message par carll2 »

well i checked it out and the guy said he has no problem letting people ride in it but he wont sign a paper..my boss wants to sign a paper saying that he(my boss) assumes full responsibility for anything that may happen(injurys) so the owner of the pit wants nothing to do with it:(
team yamaha
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

Well if your boss does not want to ride where he is aloud to because of a paper.Maybe your boss should buy his own land.Sorry I do not understand your boss.
english/anglais
carll2

Message par carll2 »

lol i dont either but he has money but hes complicated and does not want to buy land... all he wants is for the owner of the land to write a permission on a piece of paper lol anyways too bad for my boss he has 4 brand new 05 quads that only have 400km on it in 2 years :(
team yamaha
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

Tell your boss to e-mail me if he wants to meet and I can maybe show him some places to ride.When people want things in writing that scares other people off.Who did he ask at the pit I told you about?If he is in montreal I know a couple of local spots for the young guy 8)
english/anglais
carll2

Message par carll2 »

ya well all his bikes are in st eustache..but yes il talk to him and tell him to shoot ya an email...
team yamaha
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »