rubicon

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
black powder
VTT : kodiak

rubicon

Message par black powder »

honda rubicon 500 cc . anybody on our site that has this type of atv ..did u have any mech. problems with it ..i know on the french section some riders have experienced problems with they"re atv ...i have over 7,000 kilometers on mine and still running strong ..but i use AMSOIL 0 W 40 .

HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
DEB

Message par DEB »

U'v got the best see

redquads.com

you'll find everything on honda's
black powder

rinconjaune a écrit :U'v got the best see

redquads.com

you'll find everything on honda's

http://www.redquads.com/bb/

thanks for the link
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
foremanamphibie

Re: rubicon

Message par foremanamphibie »

black powder a écrit :honda rubicon 500 cc . anybody on our site that has this type of atv ..did u have any mech. problems with it ..i know on the french section some riders have experienced problems with they"re atv ...i have over 7,000 kilometers on mine and still running strong ..but i use AMSOIL 0 W 40 .
Can you tell me why the amsoil oil is better and why 0W40...

The only problem my friend had, was the quad after doing heavy mud, it was always overheatting, solution half water half waterwetter,never heat again...

By the way if you want snorkel, my friend and I have both and its very useful for heavy mud and deep water...
Foreman 500 2006, Snorkel exhaust, Snorkel intake, Filtre a air K&N, lift kit, mudzilla 28, spacer 2.5 pouces, clutch kit en résumé modif pour aller dans marde
black powder

foremanamphibie a écrit :
black powder a écrit :honda rubicon 500 cc . anybody on our site that has this type of atv ..did u have any mech. problems with it ..i know on the french section some riders have experienced problems with they"re atv ...i have over 7,000 kilometers on mine and still running strong ..but i use AMSOIL 0 W 40 .

The only problem my friend had, was the quad after doing heavy mud, it was always overheatting, solution half water half waterwetter,never heat again...

By the way if you want snorkel, my friend and I have both and its very useful for heavy mud and deep water...

AMSOIL ..MOBIL 1 ...ECT..are 100% synthetic oil's .easier starting,better lubrication ,less friction ,and i change oil every 12 months..regardless of milage .....atv will overheat in heavy mud because rad gets full of mud ..
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
foremanamphibie

Message par foremanamphibie »

black powder a écrit :
foremanamphibie a écrit :

AMSOIL ..MOBIL 1 ...ECT..are 100% synthetic oil's .easier starting,better lubrication ,less friction ,and i change oil every 12 months..regardless of milage .....atv will overheat in heavy mud because rad gets full of mud ..
thanks, in the owner'sbook, it's not recommended to use synthetic oil that's the reason why i was asking, and even if your rad get full of mud it will not overheat with half water and waterweeter, and you will be able to ride all day long.. :twisted:
Foreman 500 2006, Snorkel exhaust, Snorkel intake, Filtre a air K&N, lift kit, mudzilla 28, spacer 2.5 pouces, clutch kit en résumé modif pour aller dans marde
black powder

[[[owner'sbook, it's not recommended to use synthetic oil ]]] well HONDA wants to sell new parts for your atv ..i even use synthetic oil in my front and rear diff..

AMSOIL outperforms the competition and puts test results that prove it right there for everyone to see.
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »