SMOKED MEAT DINER

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
grizzQC

SMOKED MEAT DINER

Message par grizzQC »

Valleyfield club "Les Débrouillards" is hosting a day of frienship (snowmwbile and atv) in is club house of St-Louis de Gonzague the 11 of february 2006. Come and eat the best smoked sandwich in the world, a nice fire camp and music. Welcome all of you!!!
Information
Jean, 450-692-2699

english/anglais
krabidKVF650

Message par krabidKVF650 »

:D
Thanks Andy for the info. We were thinkin of going to that party. Do you know if there are any good places to spend the night in that area that we can get to by ATV? We might decide to start down near the border and ride up to the party and spend the night then return the next day.

Good to hear from you, been a while. Any chance of you gettin back into AYVing?

Ken
2005 Kawie BF 750 :-)

2004 Honda Rancher 400AT (wifes)

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

I have asked someone to look into it for you who is part of the club. :) I do not see getting a bike in the near futur unless one just falls into my driveway :lol: :lol: so I would have to say NO :cry: ofcourse there is always the loto's 8O .But I do offer to anyone to exercise there machine if they do not have the time :lol: :lol: :lol: .Good to see you are still checking out the web site .all the best to you and your family 8).How is that BF running ?What do you think of that new monster bombardiar 800 seems to be some nice trail machine
english/anglais
krabidKVF650

The BF has been in the shop since Nov 1st. Can't keep oil in it and the dealer has been jerkin me around on the warranty. I asked if it was covered by warranty and if it wasn't they weren't gettin the repair. They told me it was covered so I brought it to them and once they got it apart they said it wasn't covered. So I've been fighting with then and calling Kawasaki direct. They finally called me New Years eve and said "In a Good Faith Measure Kawasaki woud honor the warranty. Hope to get it back this week.

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

glad to here they are taking care of it but 3 months without your machine 8O I am going nuts not having one but having one and not beeing able to ride it I would go freeking nuts.What was the problem?
english/anglais
krabidKVF650

The problem is the dealer!!!

We did a ride last Sat from St Chrysostome to Valleyfeild and back and i had to rent Tina's bike and leave her to home. We did 130 miles. Great ride

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
infoman
VTT : Rincon 680

Motel

Message par infoman »

There is a motel in Nitro very near Valleyfield and accessible from the trail , the name is Motel Parisienne phone# is 450-373-9837.
At the party i will show you how to go.
Jean the smoke meat cook cook !!!
Welkcome....
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

Merci mon ami. :wink: There you go ken :twisted:
english/anglais
krabidKVF650

:D Thanks infoman for the info :D

Hope the weather cooperates so we can go on the ride. Not lookin to good in the near future. Warm and rain doesn't make for good winter trails.

Thanks again
Ken

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
infoman
VTT : Rincon 680

SMOKED DINER

Message par infoman »

We called for snow for the 11 feb. and weather man will coopérate no problem !!!
Infoman
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »