Argenteuil ATV Club (next ride oct.8/2005)

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
CanadianHummer

Message par CanadianHummer »

Hi Ken
Yes, the ride is expected to go through regardless of the weather. To make it to the Flea market from the 148, just stay on the 148 west bound. Once you get to Lachute, keep going straight through the Lachute downtown main street, a small bridge, and a series of lights, still heading west and stay on the main drag until you see the flea market on your right as you're leaving Lachute on the west side of town. (Flea market is a big burgundy building on your right) and the entrance is very visible . In other words, from the 148, just keep on heading west "through" Lachute, you can't miss it. If by chance you miss the first entrance to the flea market, just keep going towards the redlight before the overpass, make a right at that light and then another right at the first street you see and it'll take you into the flea market as well.
From the autoroute 50, just take the 50 west bound to the very end where there is a red light. At that red light, make a right (which will be the 148"east" bound) and keep on driving east towards Lachute (about 2 miles). Drive over the overpass, go through the red light and immediately after the red light, you'll see the big red burgundy building on your left (that's the flea market) and an entrance just passed the red light to your left. Tons of parking there. Very easy to get to from either direction. Hope this helps. If you do happen to get loss, you can always call me on my cell Saturday, and I'll point you in the right direction.

(PS: Don't break any hitches this time lol)

Né pour rouler......forcé a travailler. Kit de suspension PERFEX et c'est une merveille TraxterXT 02~GPS Etrex. Micro de gorge FireFox
krabidKVF650

Message par krabidKVF650 »

:D Thanks Ray :D

:P If you are not busy Sat evening stop by. :P

I think I have the hitch problem all fixed. I broke it again on the last trip I did. The hitch wasn't the right setup for that trailer. I put on a 2" extended ball so now the equalizer bars go under the trail when I turn sharp.
2005 Kawie BF 750 :-)

2004 Honda Rancher 400AT (wifes)

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »