Poker Run (Argenteuil) August 27 2005

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Scrappy_doo
VTT : N\A

Poker Run (Argenteuil) August 27 2005

Message par Scrappy_doo »

COPIED FROM FRENCH FOURM

POKER RUN (Near Lachute)

27 AUGUST 2005

Starting Point : Relais la Lucarne in St-André

Starting Time: 10:00 a.m

Cost Per Person: 5.00$

Hot-dog : 1.00$
Pop : 1.00$
Water: 1.00$

For information : Josée Filion
514- 928-1512

See map at link below
http://www.clubvttargenteuil.com/cartes_sentier.html
Dernière modification par Scrappy_doo le août 7, 2005, 5:28 pm, modifié 3 fois.

CanadianHummer

Message par CanadianHummer »

Thanks for the info Scrappy_Doo, I'll try to make it. By the way, the map link doesn't work for me.
Né pour rouler......forcé a travailler. Kit de suspension PERFEX et c'est une merveille TraxterXT 02~GPS Etrex. Micro de gorge FireFox
Scrappy_doo

not sure where i went wrong with the link :? :? :? . maybe try to copy and paste it to your web broswer and it should work. sorry bout that

from what i have heard they have some real nice trails there cant wait to go try them out. :D :D :D
CanadianHummer

I go there often, you will like it I'm sure. Is the Poker Run from St André Est to Lachute ? By the way, the link is working now. Thanks
Né pour rouler......forcé a travailler. Kit de suspension PERFEX et c'est une merveille TraxterXT 02~GPS Etrex. Micro de gorge FireFox
Scrappy_doo

i am not sure i havent called to find out, the information i posted is what i found on the french forum, i plan on going. and will need to find out where we can park our trailers. i will have to call or try and get a message to caby on the french forum. i coppied the info from one of his posts, I am looking forward to getting some riding in up there, and poker runs are always fun!
CanadianHummer

You can park your trailer at the church parking lot in St André. Most people will be parking there. I plan on going as well. I called Josée, and she told me that the ride goes from St André to Pine Hill and back to St André where hot dogs will be served. Everything after the ride will be done outside, so let's hope it'll be nice weather. See you there.
Scrappy_doo

Thats great info. thank you C.H
i am going on a ride this weekend up in ZEC COLLIN some of our freinds from th U.S.A will be there maybe i can talk them into this poker run. thanks again for the info and we'll see you there :D :D :D
krabidKVF650

Message par krabidKVF650 »

Hi Scrappy, Did John get his bike back up and running?? Are you folks planning on going on the Poker Run? I'll see if anyone here is interested in going.

I'm not sure where I'll be riding this weekend yet. It's a choice between the poker run or go to Tug Hill for the weekend. Hard decision to make.
2005 Kawie BF 750 :-)

2004 Honda Rancher 400AT (wifes)

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Scrappy_doo

krabidKVF650 a écrit :Hi Scrappy, Did John get his bike back up and running?? Are you folks planning on going on the Poker Run? I'll see if anyone here is interested in going.

I'm not sure where I'll be riding this weekend yet. It's a choice between the poker run or go to Tug Hill for the weekend. Hard decision to make.

Hey Ken,
John is going to look at a new bike today, not sure if he will be going on the poker run, i would like to go. if you guys come up for it i will be there for sure, please let me know what you decide to do.
krabidKVF650

I just recieved a message from Sasquach and he can't go but still waiting to hear from Wayne. I'll let you know.

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Scrappy_doo

krabidKVF650 a écrit :I just recieved a message from Sasquach and he can't go but still waiting to hear from Wayne. I'll let you know.
ok. i guess Sasquach is busy with the house. i hope you guys can make it. it sounds like a good time.
Scrappy_doo

oh ya Krabid, i guess i should mention i have some work to do to my bike
i went on a ride last weekend :D and rolled my bike 8O 8O . nothing major just have some thing s to straitin out :oops: . if you can let me know b4 friday i will be good to go :D :D
krabidKVF650

I'll let you know as soon as I decide which way I plan on going

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Scrappy_doo

OK sounds good :D
CanadianHummer

So far it looks like I'll be able to make it Scrappy, so see ya then.
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »