Club Quad des Trois-Lacs

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Loupo

Message par Loupo »

Hello Krabi,

It's Jamie aka loupo from Rigaud (director of Rigaud-Pointe Fortune Club Quad3 lacs.com). I still think back to when you guys came and we had a great time, obviously it would have been better if we would have had all trails open. I have lots of news for you, first thing, I had to cancel the atv pull because of location problems. I have a fixed date for a party, it's at the refuge on the Rigaud mountain, bbq and all. With great pleasure you are all invited and I hope that we will see you (family & friends). I am also happy to announce that I am fianlly using quad net & I will be looking out for you. Our website address is now www.cludquad3lacs.com. The rights of passage that was lost, we are very close to re-routing and officially opening within a month or so. I promise I will send you the pictures of your last visit and sme pictures will be posted on our webite. Don't worry, I'll get your good side! Party date is October 22nd, I will be contacting in the next week or so via phone.

Thanks alot & hope your well,

Jamie aka loupo

Directeur Secteur Rigaud-Pointe -Fortune
Clud Quad 3 Lacs
krabidKVF650

Message par krabidKVF650 »

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for the info. At this time Oct 22nd looks good for me. I'll spread the word to see if I can get some others interested in going. Where is the refuge on Rigaud mountain? Is that the Relais trailer in the woods just before you get into the village of Rigaud?

Ken
2005 Kawie BF 750 :-)

2004 Honda Rancher 400AT (wifes)

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »