Male Blonde Joke...

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
SuzyQ

Male Blonde Joke...

Message par SuzyQ »

Male Blonde Joke

It's not too often that you hear a joke about blonde guys, but it is about time that we have some equality between genders! Two blond guys were working for the city works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind him and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one guy digging a hole, the other guy filling it in again. An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, "I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting into your work, but I don't get it --why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?" The hole digger wiped his brow and sighed, "Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-man team. But today the guy who plants the trees called in sick."

:(mdr)

"Ca passe ou ça casse"

Sportsman 500, 1997- "vendu"
Hé que j'ai eu du bon temps avec Quadnet

je suis rendue une "moutarde" comme dit
mon brigadier :)
Scrappy_doo
VTT : N\A

Message par Scrappy_doo »

well heck thats the first one for me too, and i must say, it s very funny and maybe even beleavable! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
flipper
VTT : Outlander 850XT

Message par flipper »

I like it :!: ...and I know that it will be very much appreciated by my better half.

By the way........ Do you know why "dumb blonde" jokes are one-liners :?:

.......so that Men will understand them :oops:

(you know where that contribution came from) :D

Flipper
Can-Am Outlander 2017 850XT Max
Dodge Ram 1500 (2015)
VP, Directeur Agent de surveillance de sentiers - Club Quad Matawinie
:(drive)
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »