LAKEFIELD

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
black powder
VTT : kodiak

LAKEFIELD

Message par black powder »

i drove from mirabel up to lake field last week, nice ride but why does the trail end there?????????the snow mobile trail keeps on going!!!!!!!!

HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
CanadianHummer

Message par CanadianHummer »

Good question. I was in Lakefield a couple of weeks ago too, and found it a pity that the trail ended there.
Né pour rouler......forcé a travailler. Kit de suspension PERFEX et c'est une merveille TraxterXT 02~GPS Etrex. Micro de gorge FireFox
morse

lakefield trails ??

Message par morse »

CanadianHummer a écrit :Good question. I was in Lakefield a couple of weeks ago too, and found it a pity that the trail ended there.
Hi all where can i find the trails you talking about in lakefield i am near lake baron thanks Larry
CanadianHummer

Hi Larry
The trail to Lakefield starts behind the Old Colford Lodge Hotel and heads north to the 329 Restaurant. Unfortunately, I believe this is a winter trail only, and can't be accessed during the summer months. Hope this helps.
Né pour rouler......forcé a travailler. Kit de suspension PERFEX et c'est une merveille TraxterXT 02~GPS Etrex. Micro de gorge FireFox
black powder
VTT : kodiak

Message par black powder »

yes it s too bad they only have trails open in the winter ..too bad we don t have summer trails . i don t think i will use my RUBICON any more in the winter ..fed up with the cold weather and horrible trails ....i only went a couple of times last year ...IF THEY EVER OPEN SUMMER TRAILS I WILL GO ...OUTHERWISE FORGET IT ... :twisted:
HONDA RUBICON-2002 vendu

kodiak 2004
CanadianHummer

Personally, I prefer the "winter" trails. There is usually a lot of dust in summer when following other atv'ers. That said, I still do a fair amount of summer riding but mostly in the evenings. The trails in winter, although be it cold, are much smoother when freshly groomed. Deer and other wildlife are just about everywhere you look.(That's if you drive slow and take the time to see them) You just have to dress up warm, keep those handlebar and thumb warmers on and enjoy the clean fresh air.
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »