Mega party/Ride Baie du Milieu, St-Michel, August 24,25,26

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Tibé

Mega party/Ride Baie du Milieu, St-Michel, August 24,25,26

Message par Tibé »

Hello, once again i will try to organize a new mega party and ride but for this new party it will be directly at Baie du Milieu in St-Michel-des-Saints. It is the location where we saw last year many campers directly on the beach if ever the little roads to access the site are still open for this particular nice place!!! If not we shall return to Zec Collin like last year...

Details:
- I will supply the Disco, music and lights, etc..
- There will be no toilet so bring your little portable washrooms or have fun in the wood...
- Every one shall clean up there site once the party is over...please no paper or garbage to be left on site. Bring garbage back at home....
- Arrival on Friday august 24 a.m. or p.m.
- ATV ride on Saturday 9:30 a.m.
- If ever it is raining let's say 60% plus this activity might be cancelled or option 2 we shall all split the bill if we rent a kind of major rain tent for the group. Total of $ divided by the amount of persons present...
- No charge for the sites but no garantie that there will many sites available...if you arrive on Friday morning NO problem to get a site usually...
- Who can bring a generator for my sound system just in case it is required?
- Who can bring a volleyball set for the sandy beach?
- I hope that the nice group from last year will be present to have some fun!!! :wink:

Directions from Mtl:

-Highway 40 east
-Exit 122 on Highway 40 east
-Take 31 north going up to Joliette
-Then take 131 north up to St-Michel-des-Saints
-Once you arrive in St-Michel-des-Saints turn left on ''Des Aulnaies'' streat (at the restaurant PIGNON ROUGE). Follow this street only for + or - 1 km only) then make a right on MANAWAN route and stay on this for approx. 15KM
-Make a right at the jonction when you will see a sign annoucing CanadAventure
-Make another right before the bridge on the ATV and ski-doo trail (ride very slow because it is really rough)
- Continue on the Ski-doo trail untill you reach all the campers at the end of the road...there is no tree at the end so easy to found!!!

Map to St-Michel-des-Saints:
http://www.haute-matawinie.com/arrondis ... michel.htm

Kind of map for camping spot....see where it is written on map Quai Bertin'' See yellow sand section on the left bottom corner of map!!!

http://www.haute-matawinie.com/taureau_millieu.htm

N.B.: There is a little shortcut on Manawan route a few Km before the Canadaventure sign on the right BUT there is no sign or indication at all!!! Look at map below (bottom left), you will see a kind of brownish trail in the wood!!! Most gear people goes by that shortcut because it is less rough on gear!!!

I need your confirmation:
A) How many person?
B) How many ATV?
C) Tent, trailer, or other gear?
D) Date of arrival

See some picture of the site down there:
http://fr.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tibcyc ... ,1%253af,0

I will make the total of persons present on the French site...

Regards
Dernière modification par Tibé le avril 4, 2007, 5:43 pm, modifié 3 fois.

Can-Am Renegade 800 2007 -vendu
Suzuki Vinson 2003 Rouge 5 vit ( Mon fils Firewheel)- vendu
Suzuki Vinson 2007 jaune- vendu
Remorque double Aluminium- vendu
Audi Q7 TDI Turbo Diesel 2011
krabidKVF650

Message par krabidKVF650 »

Hi Tibe,

:(banana) :(b) :(fete) :(b) :(banana)

You can put me down for 2 people, 2 ATVs and same rig as last year. As far as a generator, I have a built in generator in my Toy-Hauler so we just have to run a lead cord to your sound system. For the date of arival, I'm not sure but will be Thursday or Friday (most likely it will be Thursday). All depends on what days my wife gets off of work as well as when others who go with us can leave. I'll know better later in the summer when I get word from others.

My wife was just asking on Monday when the party was going to be again this year so she could plan her vacation around it.
2005 Kawie BF 750 :-)

2004 Honda Rancher 400AT (wifes)

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Tibé

Message par Tibé »

krabidKVF650 a écrit :Hi Tibe,

:(banana) :(b) :(fete) :(b) :(banana)

You can put me down for 2 people, 2 ATVs and same rig as last year. As far as a generator, I have a built in generator in my Toy-Hauler so we just have to run a lead cord to your sound system. For the date of arival, I'm not sure but will be Thursday or Friday (most likely it will be Thursday). All depends on what days my wife gets off of work as well as when others who go with us can leave. I'll know better later in the summer when I get word from others.

My wife was just asking on Monday when the party was going to be again this year so she could plan her vacation around it.
Great nice seing you again this year!!! We shall have fun....do you know where i am talking about regarding the location of the site!!!! If not it is at the other end of the trail where we can see all the gears near the water on sandy beach!!! :wink:
krabidKVF650

Its on that nice lake when you always stop to tank a dip?

I will require directions to get to it when you get a chance just in case we head out on Thursday before you get a chance to put up signs.

I'm looking at getting one of those new Polaris RZR. Do you know if they are allowed to run up there where we are going? They are 50" wide and I know that the with is an issue with all the other side by sides but being 50" wide its no wider than other large 4X4s.

Ken

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Tibé

Message par Tibé »

krabidKVF650 a écrit :Its on that nice lake when you always stop to tank a dip?

I will require directions to get to it when you get a chance just in case we head out on Thursday before you get a chance to put up signs.

I'm looking at getting one of those new Polaris RZR. Do you know if they are allowed to run up there where we are going? They are 50" wide and I know that the with is an issue with all the other side by sides but being 50" wide its no wider than other large 4X4s.

Ken
Hi Ken, YES almost there!!! A little bit before where we have a dip...we see all the trailers and campers near the nice sandy beach!!! It is not official yet because a few years ago they municipality didn't want people to camp there!!! So we shall see??? Beautiful place to swim, etc + free!!!

See direction on top of topic...i just added these.

Regarding your new ATV that you would like to buy, i really don't know if it is OK or not to have these in ATV trails in Quebec??? You should verify with key people like directors of ATV clubs? I don't think so but i am not sure? Verify with Inouk, he might know....

Regards :wink:
Tibé

Message par Tibé »

Fyi, somebody will bring a big burner and a large pot to do some corn on saturday night...so if one of you could bring also a burner and a large pot to cook some corn that would be great!!! So everybody bring some corn for saturday night.

That way 2 burners and 2 pots should be OK if ever the group is not over 100 persons :D :wink:
krabidKVF650

Can do.

I have a couple of high pressure gas burners that I use for deep frying turkeys. So it would be no problem to bring one.

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
2ride4fun
VTT : fini le vtt

Message par 2ride4fun »

hi Ken,
what kind of toy hauler do you have,picture will be nice,i am looking foward to buy someting that will carry my atv and also served for sleeping at night.Can you tell me what is the weigth of your hauler.

Thank's
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
follow my track
le monde est toujours le même............................juste plus vide.
krabidKVF650

Hi rincon,
I've got a 1998 26' Fleetwood Prowler SUT. The GVW of it is 9600 lbs. It sleeps 8 and fully self contained with heat, AC, generator and carries 100 gal frest water. We haul a Kawasaki 750 Brute Force and a 2004 Honda Rancher 400AT with plenty of room. I pull it with my 2004 Ford F150 with a 5.4 motor and it handles it with no problem. When I purchased it a year ago I went to Columbus Ohio to pick it up.

I tried to insert pic of it but must be doing some thing wrong because it won't work. Here is the address to them if you want to check it out.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/betterday ... GBLu0m6GIe

Ken

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
2ride4fun
VTT : fini le vtt

Message par 2ride4fun »

tank's Ken,
to share picture i will be dreaming more and more meaby once i am retired :lol:
follow my track
le monde est toujours le même............................juste plus vide.
Tibé

Message par Tibé »

Please make sure to take a pass for Zec Collin in St-Michel-des-Saints when you will be arriving...

Because we will be doing our ride into Zec Collin on Saturday :wink:
krabidKVF650

Do we need a camping pass also or just a pass to ride ATV in the zec? If I remember right there was 2 differant passes we got before. 1 for ATV riding and 1 for camper trailer.

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Tibé

Message par Tibé »

krabidKVF650 a écrit :Do we need a camping pass also or just a pass to ride ATV in the zec? If I remember right there was 2 differant passes we got before. 1 for ATV riding and 1 for camper trailer.
Hi, no camping pass since we are not sleeping in the Zec.... :wink:
krabidKVF650

:cry: Not looking good for me to go on the Mega ride this year :cry:

My wife just informed me the her new schooling starts the week before the party and there is no way she can get the time off. I will keep you posted on weather or not we will make it but at this time I have to cancel our plans on going.

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Tibé

Message par Tibé »

krabidKVF650 a écrit ::cry: Not looking good for me to go on the Mega ride this year :cry:

My wife just informed me the her new schooling starts the week before the party and there is no way she can get the time off. I will keep you posted on weather or not we will make it but at this time I have to cancel our plans on going.
To bad :cry: Try to be there and your wife might be sick on Friday maybe :D :D Hope to see you there mon ami :wink: Good luck :wink:
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »